With so much beauty in this wall design, you don’t even need a Christmas tree to create a festive atmosphere. This deisgn is very eco-luxe, combining straight lines and whimsical shapes.
All I want for Christmas is… atmosphere!
Orchids are ideal for home decor experiments and they are the star of this DIY. To create your own arrangement, you need the following:
- 1 Can of copper spray paint
- 1 Copper pipe, hacksaw and drill
- 1 Tube of sealant
- 3 Long screws
- Wide black tape
- 3 Clasps
- 3 Different Cymbidium stems
How to make your own
- Spray the background of the display with the copper paint. If you don't fancy spraying the whole wall, use a rectangular board attached to the wall.
- Saw the pipe into three cylinders. Seal one end of each cylinder using watertight sealant.
- Drill a hole through the copper cylinders at the top. Screw them onto the wall or the board.
- Make a frame using the black tape using a spirit level to ensure straight edges.
- Pour some water into each of the cylinders, place the Cymbidium stems in them and secure them with a large clamp halfway up.