Are you looking for a creative way to display fresh flowers at your next party? Follow this easy DIY video created with Bloom & Wild to make colourful flower letters for your home...
What you will need:
- Hollow letter boxes or cake tins
- A knife
- Floral foam soaked in water
- Florist Scissor
- A selection of your favourite flowers
How to make your fresh flower letters
- Line the letter boxes with cellophane
- Completely soak floral foam in water
- Cut the foam to fit inside the boxes
- Fill each letter box with floral foam
- Cut a selection of flowers so that they have short stems to fit inside each box
- Insert the flowers into the foam
- Add rosemary to give an extra scent to the arrangement
- Display your letters at your next party!