A BOUQUET SUITED TO EVERY TYPE OF LOVE
There is not just one type of love. The ancient Greeks realised this early on, studied the philosophy of love and realised there were seven different types. Whatever love you want to celebrate on Valentine's Day, we have the right bouquet.
- There is Philia, for that friendly love.
- Named after the Greek god of love and fertility, Eros represents romantic, passionate and physical love.
- Don't forget yourself! Philautia’s bouquet is for self appriciation.
- Agape is the universal love for everything that exists and lives.
- That playful, flirty feeling, that Ludas. Find the bouquet here.
- A mature, enduring love, that's what Pragma is about.
- Our Storge bouquet is for those with a strong bond, like that between a parent and child.
Spread the love with flowers
Aside from our beautiful bouquets, there are many more ways to spread love. Pour your heart out on this floral stationery, surprise your sweetheart with a delicious glass of rose punch, set the mood with this DIY candle full of roses, Mimosa and Gypsophila and try out this refreshing rose-scented sugar scrub to stay smooth and perfumed for your love.