Ah, love. The nerves of the first date, the first kiss, your first fight (and the first time you make up), it all feels strange at this moment in time. Most of us are looking for, or creating different connections, whether its unconditional, parental, or the flirty type. We all need more love, don't you agree?
A BOUQUET SUITED TO EVERY TYPE OF LOVE
There is not just one type of love. The ancient Greeks realised this early on. They studied the philosophy of love and divided it into eight different notions. They figured out that the love you have for your child is different to the flirty type that you experience at the beginning of a romantic relationship, we get that. So, whatever love you want to celebrate on Valentine's Day, we have the right bouquet for it.
- There is Philia, for that friendly love.
- Named after the Greek god of love and fertility, Eros represents romantic, passionate and physical love
- Don't forget yourself! Philautia’s bouquet is for self appriciation.
- Agape is the universal love for everything that exists and lives.
- That playful, flirty feeling, that Ludas. Find the bouquet here.
- A mature, enduring love, that's what Pragma is about.
- Mania is an obsessive form of love, and calls for a lavish bouqeut.
- Our Storge bouquet is for those with a strong bond, like that between a parent and child.
Spread the love with flowers
Aside from our beautiful bouquets, there are many more ways to spread love. Pour your heart out on this floral stationery, surprise your sweetheart with a delicious glass of rose punch and set the mood with this DIY candle full of roses, Mimosa and Gypsophila.
SHARE YOUR VALENTINE'S TIP
P.S. if your local florist is open, you can go there for your flowers. Or order your flowers online!
Happy Valentine's Day!