A dreamcatcher makes it easy to drift off to peaceful slumber, bringing an end to restlessness. This chic example, adorned with fragrant cymbidium orchids, makes it even more likely to encourage sweet dreams. Make this dreamcatcher for yourself or give it to a friend: Cymbidium orchids stay fresh for up to five weeks, so they'll sleep soundly for a month with the help of your gift.
You will need
- Embroidery hoop
- Wooden beads
- Copper wire
- Piece of copper tubing
- Cymbidium orchids
How to make it:
- Cut the wool into 80 cm lengths.
- Tie the lengths around the bottom of the embroidery hoop.
- Trim them neatly at the ends so that they are all the same length.
- Wind the string around the top of the embroidery hoop so you can hang the hoop up.
- Thread the copper tubing and the beads onto the string for decoration.
- Arrange the orchid flowers on the embroidery hoop and secure them in place with copper wire.
Hang the dreamcatcher by your bed, and enjoy a month's worth of pleasant dreams.