A wall hanging made with fresh plants or flowers brings the outside indoors and creates an attractive focal point for the bedroom. This chic example, adorned with fragrant cymbidium orchids, will create a feeling of peace and seclusion. Make this hanging for yourself or give it to a friend: Cymbidium orchids stay fresh for up to five weeks, so you can benefit from the decoration's the calming effects for a whole month.
You will need
- Embroidery hoop
- Wooden beads
- Copper wire
- Piece of copper tubing
- Cymbidium orchids
How to make it:
- Cut the wool into 80 cm lengths.
- Tie the lengths around the bottom of the embroidery hoop.
- Trim them neatly at the ends so that they are all the same length.
- Wind the string around the top of the embroidery hoop so you can hang the hoop up.
- Thread the copper tubing and the beads onto the string for decoration.
- Arrange the orchid flowers on the embroidery hoop and secure them in place with copper wire.
Hang the wall hanging in your bedroom, and feel instantly peaceful and calm.