Life is a party, but you still need to put up your own decorations. It’s so easy with this beautiful Christmas idea which cheerfully ignores the ‘proper’ way of doing things.
You need the following
- White baubles
- Permanent markers in pastel colours
- Empty glass jars and candleholders
- Ribbons and rope
- Amusing ornaments
- Vanda, lisianthus, chrysanthemums, spray roses and yellow ilex
How to make the garland
- Stretch a sturdy rope across the room out of the line of traffic, wrap holly around it.
- Allow your creativity free rein with the white baubles. We have used them to write Happy Xmas, but just let your imagination run wild!
- Tie ribbons and cord around the pots; for safety’s sake, use wire for the candleholders.
- Distribute them along the garland together with the ornaments.
- Place the flowers in a little water and enjoy a cup of tea with a profiterole